Monday 25 August 2014

Flower Patch Fusion...

Hi there!

My hubby and I are on holiday at the moment, having a lovely relaxing time (I brought some crafty goodies with me to play with of course!), but I've made a few things to share with you while we're away... When I saw the current Fusion I knew I had to play along - I love both the sketch and the inspiration photo...


I was preparing for my Flower Patch class when I made this one...


I had seen the Flower Patch set used to make a sunflower somewhere else and I wanted to try it for myself, so I stamped the second-largest flower once with Crushed Curry and once with Daffodil Delight then cut out with the matching die-cut. The centre was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on matching card then die-cutting with the matching framelit and the stem were done in the same way using Old Olive. I created a stamped background on Crushed Curry card with one of the small flowers in this set using Whisper White ink. The sentiment is from the Tag Talk set and punched with the label bracket punch.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Flower Patch, Tag Talk
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry,Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Paper: Tangelo Twist dsp, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Venetian Lace Trim
Tools: Flower Fair Framelits, Label Bracket Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! The right zingy colours are very summery and your sunflower is perfect with its curvy petals too ;) Hope you've been having a great holiday! Rx

    ReplyDelete