Sunday 17 August 2014

Fresh Festive Trees...

Hi there,

I was keen to play with some more of the new goodies coming in the Autumn/Winter catty coming at the end of August so I combined a couple of challenges to help me: the Freshly Made Sketch and the colour combo from Create with Connie & Mary...


One of the stamp sets I had to get my hands on straight away was the Festival of Trees photopolymer set (with the coordinating punch!) - I haven't had the chance to play with it yet, but I had some creative time yesterday and ended up coming up with this...


So much fun!! I also used some new dsp (All is Calm), frosted sequins and a new hostess set for the sentiment (coming soon!). And not to forget, the Project Life card that I used for the focal panel (have I mentioned how useful those Project Life cards are??).

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Festival of Trees, Good Greetings
Ink: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky
Paper: All is Calm dsp, Project Life Happiness Is collection, In Colour dsp, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Silver dazzling details
Tools: Tree Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love these colors for a Christmas card, and I love how you've used the Project Life card and washi tape. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Amy! Love the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your card is darling. I love all the new products and the use of the colors for a Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Non-traditional colors for a holiday card are my favorite! Love how you decorated the little tree! Loe the washi tape. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm lovin' these colors and what you did with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These trees are so pretty, I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card. Those little trees are perfect and I love the dash of washi tape. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christmas card! Great colors for the season! Love the PL card for the focal point! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely WONDERFUL! I love the use of the non-traditional colors for a Christmas colors and your trees are just delightful! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love the unexpected colors for the Holiday - so unique! Thanks for joining us in the Color Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Sauce!!! (Love that commercial...hope you know what I'm talking about! lol!) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card, I agree...very unexpected and BRILLIANT use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsers, what a gorgeous card! I love the layout as well as those darling new trees and the DSP! So much to love here! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete